Yellow Jersey's road bike insurance policy includes the following benefits:
• You can insure single cycles up to £15,000.00 with cover for theft and accidental damage as standard. Most insurance comes with theft and accidental damage you might say! But the devil is in the detail. We have removed many of the restrictive clauses you might find in a home insurance policy and from other standalone cycle insurance providers.
• We give everyone a 50% Multi-bicycle discount as standard. If you own a winter training bicycle in addition to your ‘best’ bike, or perhaps you also have a mountain bike and CX bike, we will offer a 50% discount on all additional bicycles – after all you can only ride one at a time!
• A single policy can be used for up to £50,000 combined bicycle value and our policy has Family Cover as standard. Our 50% Multi-cycle discount applies across your family fleet.
• Competition Cover – Including crash damage, race wheels, race cancellation cover, and liability cover irrespective of organising body.
• Cover for owned or hired bike boxes, including damage to the box or the bicycle when in an aircraft hold.
• International cover for you and your bicycle. If you love winter training camps or racing abroad we include cover for your cycles worldwide.
• FREE DNA+ forensic coding included with every Yellow Jersey cycle insurance policy
Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance is different because we know Cyclists are different. We treat each customer as an individual and as a family business of competitive Cyclists we’ve built our service promise around this principle. It’s Cyclists who review each claim and our experts are trained to get you back on the road, trails or track as quickly and painlessly as possible – we believe the only place you should suffer is on the bike.
Yellow Jersey are proud insurers for Team Wiggins, Sponsors of Laura Trott, Matrix Cycling, the London Triathlon League, the London & SE Cyclo-Cross League, Surrey Road Racing League and are the official insurance partners of British Triathlon.
Our comprehensive policy has been designed from the ground up, by people who are actively involved at all levels of the sport. We understand that your bicycle isn't just a possession; it’s a way of life and part of the family. It’s for this reason we've designed a single policy which protects you and all your bikes riding, travelling or racing.